I've noticed that I usually gripe on this blog. Maybe it was because I was pregnant (and now I'm a lot happier since we have a sweet little baby!) So today I wanted to share what made my day today.
We (husband, I, two little girls) were driving to a graduation party. At a stop light, I looked in the rearview mirror. The older gentleman driving his car was reading a book. I pointed this out to my husband. The light turned green. We went forward, and so did this older gentleman.
"He's still reading!" said my husband.
He was.
Then he put the book down and passed us. (In my 13-year-old car, I'm finally used to having old people pass me in their brand-new Buicks.)
It made my day.
My day hasn't been made like that since we were taking a walk on the bike path, and a man passed us on his skateboard. He had two dogs pulling him on leashes, and he was hollering and singing along. That was pretty awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment